wanderlust = n, [won-der-luhst], a strong innate desire to rove or travel about

26.03.2015

#gothere 10: where colors are redefined

Feel free to take a seat in "Kremser Zimmer" especially created for Pipilotti Rist's exhibition in Krems...
Pipilotti Rist, "Kremser Zimmer", 2015, exhibition view Kunsthalle Krems
photo: Lisa Rastl
When you lie down in Central Hall of Kunsthalle Krems you feel overwhelmed with different emotions concerning your surroundings. Pipilotti Rist re-build an atmosphere of calmness with her media work inside of the museum. I have not seen anything like this inside a museum before - and I have been to lots of exhibitions in my life.

Be part of the installation yourself and let the light find you to influence the exhibition view of:
Pipilotti Rist, Administrating Eternity, 2011, exhibition view Kunsthalle Krems, 2015
photo: Lisa Rastl


Sip My Ocean - ️yes, of course


Whenever I go to see an exhibition I tend to expect paintings, drawings or sculptures. Of course there usually happen to be one or two videos. But normally I am inpatient - I do not like to wait for a film to start from the beginning and sit there for a while watching whereas I can experience some more about the exhibited artist. Pipilotti taught me it is definitely worth waiting. Be patient to be inspired! The Swiss artist who is ranked to be one of the most important artists worldwide, offers you pure inspiration within her exhibited video works. 

Although in our media world we clearly reach for something touchable, the exhibition takes its visitors in. Deeply. Whenever I wander through the nearly highlighted rooms in bright colors, I breath in and breath out, sink into the installation to communicate. The exhibition clears my mind...
Feel free and watch the tulip fields to be experienced in their fullest colors but also their vanity...
Pipilotti Rist, Anderer Körper, 2008/2015, exhibition view Kunsthalle Krems, 2015
photo: Lisa Rastl

Pipilotti Rist. Komm Schatz, wir stellen die Medien um & fangen nochmals von vorne an

Kunsthalle Krems
Franz-Zeller-Platz 3
3500 Krems/Donau
Tuesday - Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
www.kunsthalle.at 
facebook.com/Kunsthalle.Krems


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Meist gelesen

Vergangenes

Copyright © ✈️ diekremserin on the go | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com